In pursuit of the mission of Homeless Veterans Fellowship, we are proud to report the services provided to homeless veterans and their families and at-risk of homelessness veterans and their families. From October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016, Homeless Veterans Fellowship served 182 Veteran households in the various programs offered by HVF. Specifically:
- 118 Veteran households were served through the SSVF program
- 56 Veterans were served in the transitional housing program
- 8 Veterans were served in the HVF permanent supportive housing program.
- 80% of Veteran households served obtain or maintain permanent housing
- HVF has assisted Veterans in 9 of the 12 Local Homeless Coordinating Committee regions throughout the State of Utah in addition to Region 5 of Southern Idaho.
- In 2016, HVF was recognized by the Utah Department of Workforce Services for exceptional services provided to homeless veterans throughout the State of Utah.
- In September 2016, HVF received a 3 year accreditation from CARF International for our SSVF rapid re-housing and homelessness prevention program.
- Feedback from community providers, landlords, and property managers indicates our community partners have excellent experiences working with our agency.
- HVF is on track to serve as many, if not more, veterans in 2016-2017 in the SSVF, transitional housing, and permanent supportive housing programs.