In pursuit of the mission of Homeless Veterans Fellowship, we are proud to report the services provided to homeless veterans and their families and at-risk of homelessness veterans and their families. From October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015, Homeless Veterans Fellowship served 185 Veterans and Veteran families in the various programs offered by HVF. Specifically:
- 136 Veteran households were served through the SSVF program
- 42 Veterans were served in the transitional housing program
- 7 Veterans were served in the HVF permanent supportive housing program.
- 80% of Veteran households served obtain or maintain permanent housing
- HVF has assisted Veterans in 9 of the 12 Local Homeless Coordinating Committee regions throughout the State of Utah in addition to Region 5 of Southern Idaho.
- In 2016, HVF was recognized by the Utah Department of Workforce Services for exceptional services provided to homeless veterans throughout the State of Utah.
- In October 2015, HVF received a 1 year accreditation from CARF for our SSVF rapid re-housing and homelessness prevention program.
- Feedback from community providers, landlords, and property managers indicates our community partners have excellent experiences working with our agency.
- HVF is on track to serve as many, if not more, veterans in 2015-2016 in the SSVF, transitional housing, and permanent supportive housing programs.