In pursuit of the mission of Homeless Veterans Fellowship, we are proud of the services we are able to provide to veterans and their families who have experienced homelessness or who were at risk of homelessness this past year. Through increased outreach and community coordination efforts, we were able to identify and serve more veterans through our various housing programs. In total, HVF served 186 veterans/veteran families through the GPD transitional housing, permanent supportive housing, and SSVF programs.
- 108 Veteran households were served in the SSVF program with 85% of participants exiting to permanent housing. In addition, feedback from participants, landlords, and community partners indicates a very high satisfaction rate with the SSVF program and case management services in particular.
- 70 veterans were served in the GPD transitional housing program with 80% of participants discharging to permanent housing.
- 8 veterans were served in the HVF permanent housing program with all program participants maintaining permanent housing.
Additionally, HVF values our relationships with community partners, funders and donors who continue to be supportive of veterans in need. We would specifically like to thank the following:
- United Way of Northern Utah
- Weber County Homeless Trust Fund
- The Home Depot Foundation
- Ogden-Weber ATC YouthBuild program
- The Elks Lodge
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) post 1481
- The American Legion
- Many private donors who provide much needed in-kind and financial donations